Education Level : SLC or Above Experience Required : More than 5 Years
- Create new entrees for the menu.
- Ensure all food safety regulations are followed.
- Inspect the quality of the food.
- Be aware of new culinary trends and recipes.
- Coordinate all of the kitchen staff.
- Hire and train new kitchen staff.
- Manage special dietary needs.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as Multicusine Chef in distinguished hotel/restaurant
- Ability to read and write in English
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
Applying Procedure:Interested and eligible candidates are requested to forward their updated resume to
APPLY NOW from website